Sunday 8 January 2012

Rimmel Lip Liner.

If you have read my other posts, you should have guessed im a little bit obsessed with rimmel products... well i went out today and purchased a lip liner from rimmel. I got this in the shade 063 EASTEND SNOB. (£3.99)


I use this colour to fill in my lips rather than to line them when im wearing a lipstick. It lasts for quite a while on your lips which is good and is quite easy to apply.I think you have to get used to putting it on as it can be quite awkward putting it on the first few times! The only downside to it is that it makes your lips feel quite dry when your wearing it but i apply a clear vaseline over the top and its fine! :)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the colour :)

    Jess
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog - now following you! :)

    Looking forward to reading all your posts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very nice shade love it :) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried that many rimmel products. I'll try it!

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of putting Vaseline over the top of the liner! p.s thankyou for the sweet comment on mine, Your lovely!
    LuLu xx
    http://prettypaperdolly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi darling! Nice blog :)
    If you want, follow me, I'll follow you back!

    kisses

    www.coffebreakblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya,
    I have awarded you the liebster blog award.. go onto my blog for all the details xx
    Lulu xx

    ReplyDelete